These were bags I made for the outgoing primary presidency. I put in some cozy socks and their favorite candy with a cute poem thanking them for their service and telling them to "go home and put their feet up."
Temple recommends I made for the kids for a sharing time I did on temple preparation.
We held the baptism preview at my house. There were six children and their parents that attended. We had a child that was baptized last year wear her baptism dress and share her experience. I spoke on the Holy Ghost and then had the parents share an experience they have had with listening to the Holy Ghost. The kids loved that! Then a member of the bishopric spoke on baptism. We had refreshments and cute goody bags for each child. We put in a pair of white socks with a poem, a 5x7 picture of Jesus and John the Baptist, and a journal (composition book that we scrapbooked).
These were cookies I made to give the scout leaders at their last pack meeting for the school year to thank them.
This is the bulletin board in the primary room at our stake center - I LOVE this!
I used this as an object lesson for a baptism I spoke at. On one side there was a mouse trap and the other side a candy bar. I closed the doors and spun it around and the child had to blindly pick which door the candy was in. He did not want to stick his hand in without looking so I let him pick someone to peek for him and tell him which door to pick. I compared this to how the Holy Ghost helps guide us.
I made these and laminated them to give to the 11 year olds that move up to YM/YW this year.
I made this whale for our Summer Scripture Splash activity. I ran the "Jonah and the Whale" water balloon toss.
At the end of our summer scripture reading program we had the children draw their favorite scripture story and strung them up in the Bishop's office.
Trisha made these to give to new teachers we have coming in to Primary.
I gave these out to each of the children for a sharing time I did on prayer.

















I LOVE all of your ideas!! And, the cupcakes for your Baptism Preview looks amazing.
ReplyDelete